You’re Scriblio-curious and you have a server you’d like to use for the the WordPress + Scriblio suite. This page explains what you will need and how to get started.
- Check the system requirements (note: this is slightly more than WordPress’ own requirements):
- Download and install WordPress 2.3.1 or newer.
- Download and install bSuite and activate the main plugin.
- Download the Scriblio plugin, place it in your WordPress’ plugins directory, and activate it.
- Download the Scriblio theme, place it in your WordPress’ themes directory, and activate it.
- Set up permalinks, choose a commenting policy, import your catalog, and start writing content.
- Read more about managing Scriblio.
- Join the mailing list.
Stable releases of scriblio can be found in:
Old versions of Scriblio are archived in the repository. Comments related to previous milestone versions are in these archived pages: